Friday, May 3, 2013

Amazing Modelling Day^^

So today is so so amazing i got the chance to model at our city finest photography, King Foto cuz my friend is working there.^^ o god and the concept is the new lighting with some twist. Well a pre-wedding one!!!
You can see the back view of the dress. Amazing right^^ am i'm so loving it. Well mom and dad haven't see it yet idk what r they gonna say xD
Well this is the rundown
11.30 arrive @ King Foto
11.30-12.30 choose wedding dress and fitting
12.30-14.40 make up and hairdo
15.00-16.30 new lighting photoshoot for prewedding
16.30-18.30 prewed studio photoshoot and night-gown katalogue singe-couple photoshoot
The before after photo as you can see. The after one is kind of blurry huu i regret that TT well i know that i looked much much younger without makeup.. as my friend said "if i don't know you, i'll assume you're 30 years old hahahaha" well for the wedding concept i don't mind being older hahah cuz you know if i'm underage thats kind of breaking the rule or smt xD
My friend let me see the amazing results of my photoshoot oh em ji thats so awesome many amazing shots taken kyaa kyaa the only thing that bother me is my role-playing husband was very veru tall he's like 186cms and i only 166cms.. i wear heels so i was like 173 and still looks freaking short #ups So many pose and beautiful background kyaa kyaa.. so happy day^^
The photographer said my body lgg is already great and excelent as it is yet i have to learn my expression...my face is kind of round so i have to know my best angle^^ a comment to take note from a pro phorographer :))
Laura wont let me bring any shots home TT but wait..its bcuz she has to edit those first hihihi oh yeay i'm so excited mann~~ will update some of the results when it comes out. Oh boy i'm so excited :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment