Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pretty twisted day wif mom and friends...

Okay you know why cuz i stay at moms ytd so i wake up early eat breakfast properly and do things like normal girl my age do..unlike at my dorm wherw morning is still a midnight to mehh hahhaha
Well bcuz of mom i ended watching the korean drama "Incarnation of Money" such an amazing korean drama cuz so many twist.. its about a lawyer's life and the complexity of the story made me 'arrrrgghhhh' i watched episode 16 before hang out with friends today. Lol come on mom stop influencing me with those things!!! I've enought oredy laaa
Then on the evening me sherny cepi mona went to our friend's restaurant called "Lapo Hita" @ PIK the pork dished is sooo yummy you cant have it anywhere else i swear xD
After that we hang out to the Korean Market nearby and find everything is twice the original price bzzttt hopeless.












 Finally we went to nearest cafe "Societea" well you need to order Monkey Love with bubble topping huwww suit my palate hahah chocolate+banana+sweetness~♥
One thing i dont really understand about one of my girl is she sulk easily bzzztt sometimes suddenly she went silent and dont speak at all..idk what is her problem mann wew whatever im not her mom or anything she better deal with that attitude.
Ps : i wore my new topshop peach one piece kyaa kyaa suits me well^^

1 comment:

  1. uu i love socia tea!
    i still have a free drink from stamp that i've collected and haven't use it until now.
    lol :')

    WIN EXCLUSIVE INDONESIA FASHION WEEK INVITATIONS
    join here

    ReplyDelete