Thursday, May 2, 2013

New One Piece from TOPSHOP

Another girls night out with my girl Laura (rarachan) hahha sorry for not picking up ur phone nor replied ur bbm TT my bb is on silent mode bcuz of  "something" hahahah^^

i try this and another blue one piece, and Laura said this one better XD
at first i go for size 8 and she was like "WHUUT R U SERIOUS?" hahahaha thats typical and went to fitting room... tbh, size 8 look nice but Laura went "TOO BIG..TRY SMALLER ONE" jreng jreng jreng she brought the size 2 and 4... hahah size 2 is only to pinpoint my curve.. so she said go try size 4 and there i go buy it XD



Brand : TOPSHOP
Size : 4
Made in Mauritius
Price : Reasonable
Where to buy : any TOPSHOP outlets xD 

the color fits me and how it literally follows my bodyline i'm so lovin this dress^^ it stands my legs off like omg i'm amazed to have pair of sexy legs after wearing this one hahah the price is reasonable too<3
well just wait until i have a proper selca of it^^ cuz for now i won't use it..well unless something cute gonna happen i might wear it...
 it really stand my curve out me loveyy<3

have a nice day everyone :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment